Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Birthday Gift to You

Another Life has been to 12 film festivals around the nation... and now it comes home to you.

Today is my birthday, and as my birthday gift to you, I am proud to finally present to you the full short film of Another Life. Enjoy!



ANOTHER LIFE -- Short Thriller
A female veteran has three days to kill a fellow soldier or they both die.

Written and directed by Nathan Ruegger. Produced by Elizabeth Manashil, Mitsuyo Miyazki, and Min Zhang.


Cinematography by Jay Visit. Edited by Beth Moody. Sound Design by Chris Whetstone, Cesar Arvizo, Kari Barber, and Rebecca Chan. Original Score by John Jennings Boyd.

Shot on Super16mm.


contact: nate.ruegger (at) gmail (dot) com

2 comments:

  1. I like your way of presenting the gift thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to watch this!

    ReplyDelete