Another Life screens at the Big Bear Lake Film Festival in 11 days on Friday, September 16th at 12 noon at the Village Theaters North in Big Bear Lake, CA.
This is a fun but decisive moment in our festival circuit -- it might very well be our last festival! -- so please come out and support!
Wait... Why should you go?
Let me tell you The Top 10 Reasons:
1) Named one of MovieMaker Magazine's Top 25 Festivals Worth the Entry Fee, the Big Bear Lake International Film Festival will host an exciting weekend jam-packed with gala parties, panels, showcases, and more -- just 2 hours out of Los Angeles!
2) The Media Tells You To: the Inland Empire has this to say about Another Life.
3) Another Life was called "one of the best independent short films" by Hollywire.
4) Another Life won the Gold for Best Dramatic Original Short at the Houston International Film Festival and the Award of Merit at the Accolade Competition.
5) Another Life must be well-written since I recently made the Second-Round at the Austin Screenwriting Competition, Quarter-Finalist at the Big Bear Lake Screenwriting Competition, Semi-Finalist at the Page International Screenwriting Awards (ongoing).
6) Another Life also screens with Twelve, a romantic drama about a successful real estate agent who, against all logic and advice, travels to Italy to find the one girl he could never let go... his first love. Check out the website here and trailer below:
7) Another Life also screens with The Right Turn, a coming of age comedy about the trials of dating. An insecure high school boy takes a girl out on a date and couldn't seal the deal with a kiss. Frustrated, he powers on the GPS which mysteriously does more than guide him home. Check out the website here and trailer below:
8) Another Life also screens with Hero, a touching drama about a 12-year-old girl raised by an alcoholic mother in a poor neighborhood who loses everything, asking a question: "Will there be a hero when you need one?" Check out the website and trailer here.
9) Another Life also screens with The Death of Toys, a comedy about ten year-old Seth who wants to give up his toys, but his work-numbed mother Lily needs the spark of their playtime more than he does. Her insistence that he keep the toys leads to some unexpected places. Check out the website here.
10) Last but not least, if you stick around after the screening for Another Life, you might get a chance to meet veteran "that-guy" actor Stephen Tobolowsky (Groundhog Day, Memento), Oscar-winning Composer Michael Giacchino (Up, Ratatouille), and award-winning cinematographer John Bailey (Ground Hog Day, Mishima) at the Opening Night Gala!
Seriously, how can you miss out on all this good stuff in just one day?
Your tickets are waiting for you...