Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We Got Into the Rome Int'l Film Festival!

It just keeps on going! Another Life was just selected for its eighth film festival: the 2011 Rome International Film Festival!

The Rome International Film Festival prides itself on screening the finest in independent film from around the world. Considered by MovieMaker Magazine as One of the Top 25 Film Festivals Worth the Entry Fee, RIFF has screened hundreds of spectacular film offerings originating from Georgia to Katmandu! In fact, a number of their featured films have since been picked up by Miramax, STARZ, public television, and HBO!

Another Life will screen in a few months! So mark your calendars for Friday, September 8th @11:00PM at the Historic DeSoto Theatre (530 Broad Street, Rome, Georgia, 30161).

I'm simply amazed at how our short film keeps going and going! I am so endlessly grateful to my wonderfully talented and hard-working cast and crew -- and not to forget my ever-supportive family, friends, and fans! My heart goes out to you! Thanks!!!

Also -- more big developments!

My two feature screenplays have advanced to the second round at the Big Bear Lake International Screenwriting Competition! Considered one of the top emerging screenwriting contests, this one is closely watched by some Hollywood insiders...

Also, I've got a meeting with an agent this week! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment