Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We got into the San Antonio Film Festival!

Looks like it's going to be a hot summer... Another Life was just selected for its seventh film festival: the 2011 San Antonio Film Festival!

Celebrating 17 years in the Alamo City, the annual San Antonio Film Festival showcases well over a hundred films from around the globe every year, down in the heart of San Antonio with sold-out screenings, packed and sponsored after parties, and strong support from the local community and media!

Another Life will screen this month! So mark your calendars for Saturday, June 25th @2:00PM at the Mexican Cultural Institute (600 Hemisfair Park, San Antonio, Texas 78205).

I feel so blessed to see this Little-Film-That-Could go to festival after festival! My undying gratitude goes to my wonderfully talented and hard-working cast and crew -- and not to forget my ever-supportive family, friends, and fans! You're the ones who keep me going!

Oh! We also received a tasty little morsel of press on LAsthePlace.com! If you have a few minutes to kill on the internet (who doesn't?), check out this lovely Q&A with Kali Cook...

Lastly, some very cool, very talented Movie Moguls are reading two of my feature scripts and have requested to meet with me soon... and if all goes well, they might help me find some paid writing gigs... Good things are in store for this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment