- clocked in a 40 hour work week
- guided research on several TV projects
- chugged along on the Writing Assignment
- submitted materials to the Big Easy International Film Festival
- submitted to 3 more film festivals
- went out to drinks with 4 cool filmmakers
- did some Voice Over work for a TV pilot
- went to see a Kabuki play, the "Ghost of Oyuki" -- so much fun!
It's an awesome challenge and I'm very excited to take it on.
Highlight #2 of the Week: I finally got the greenlight for the Writing Assignment with a Christmas deadline or earlier (since most of Hollywood will be skiing by December 17th).
Then the script's producer mentioned:
"Oh yeah, I just got off the phone with one of the head lit agents at XXX [one of the Big Five agencies in L.A.] who wants to read it as soon as it's done."So yeah... I'm going to forsake my social life until I finish this rewrite... because if the script's good enough, I just might get an agent for Christmas.