Monday, August 2, 2010

Truth Will Out

Bruce Wayne is Batman. Dexter is a serial killer. And Rick and Ilsa will always have Paris.

Dark secrets. Skeletons in the closet. Everyone has them.

Even me.

Last week, I was interviewed by the beloved internet personality That Guy With The Glasses, best known for his hilarious 5 Second Movies and wonderful Nostalgia Critic articles.

Little did I know he was an investigative journalist ready to blow the whistle on my past. But before he publishes my most shocking secret, I think it's best you heard it from me.

Here goes... *sigh*

I am Skippy Squirrel.

That's right. This dark, brooding, film-noir-loving writer-director was once a child actor, providing the voice of a chipper, fuzzy, animated squirrel on the children's TV series Animaniacs.

Don't believe me? IMDb rarely lies.

How did I go from Animaniacs to Another Life? Tune in next week to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Something I've known for years. :)
    But thank you/thanks for pointing it out for those who don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something I've known for years. :)
    But thank you/thanks for pointing it out for those who don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete