Monday, June 28, 2010

I Have A Job!

Yes, I finally have a job in this business.

I'm working at [UNDISCLOSED] -- a boutique production company for TV, film, internet, and comic books. The company's founder -- writer/director/producer [UNDISCLOSED] -- sold a pilot this season and now has several other TV projects lifting off the ground.

So I'm assisting this director with research, casting, and light clerical work for one of his TV pilots -- and I'm sworn to secrecy not to tell more.

This director has a very impressive reel of music videos and commrecials as well as a great voice in his writing. He's also a pleasure to work with and I'm learning so much from him.

It's only a two week gig, but I plan to get the most out of it.

Oh! This week's Another Life Festival Application Count: 35

And stay tuned -- there's a super secret Hollywood meeting going down tomorrow night. More details will get posted as I'm allowed to give them away. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment