Monday, May 17, 2010

Screening Success & New Website!

Thank you all for coming to the screening! It was a major success!

We got such a magnificent audience at the Paramount screening last night -- everyone was so supportive and gave such wonderful, positive feedback. I'm all aglow...

Oh, and we have a new and improved website now! Check it out:
http://www.anotherlifefilm.com/

It was quite a whirlwind. If any of you shook my hand and wished me congratulations, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail -- now that I've got more time on my hands, I'd love to meet up and talk more over coffee or something.

So What's Next?

* submitting Another Life to film festivals (obviously!)
* job-hunting (Hollywood assistant, fingers crossed)
* write, write, write, write, write
* meet more cool people at screenings, parties, etc.
* keep getting my work out there till it sticks!

Now that Another Life is finally done, this blog will keep you posted on getting into festivals and the ups and downs of a young writer/director looking for work in Hollywood.

Tomorrow, I graduate from USC film school. Then, the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment