Friday, August 14, 2009

That's a Wrap!


"Another Life" has successfully finished principle photography!

The acting was top notch. The cinematography was phenomenal. The production design was stellar. The costumes were perfect. The make-up was amazing. The sound was superb. The production team was awesome. The producers kicked so much ass. The crew was fantastic. And the shoot was smooth and fun.

Some of the very best days of my life...

For those of you who have actually been following, you will notice an enormous gap of time between now and my last post. It simply become untenable to invest my mind, body, and soul in the production of the film *and* spend every day on the internet. From now on, I'll post twice a week on the film's progress.

This weekend: wrap party & fundraiser!

This upcoming week: viewing dailies!

For those who cry, "pics or it never happened," I give you links:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38234655@N07/sets/72157621879419745/
http://picasaweb.google.com/nate.ruegger/AnotherLifeStills?feat=directlink#

Now on to editing and writing my next films!

No comments:

Post a Comment