Monday, June 15, 2009

Filmmaking 24/7/365


For those of you just now joining in, I am directing a short drama film Another Life set to start shooting in early August 2009, and from now on, I will be posting daily.

That's right: Every. Single. Day.

There are tons of great filmmaker blogs out there like My Boring-Ass Life, Jason Reitman's Blog, and John August.com . But none of those blogs give you the daily life of a film director for one whole year.

Between now and June 15 2010, I will show you my daily process in directing a film's pre-production, principle photography, editing, sound design, and distribution to film festivals around the world.

So if you want to get inside a film director's head, see what it's like to turn a script into a screening at a packed a festival audience, then this is the only place on the net to catch it.

I will see you all tomorrow.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment